We’re looking for a Customer Success Leader who will delight our users and work closely with our product team to make Ordoro even better.
Ordoro makes it easy for e-commerce businesses to ship orders and manage inventory. Everyday our software helps thousands of small businesses save lots of time and make more money by simplifying and automating their shipping and inventory management. It’s not a glamorous space, but we do our best to make it awesome. We’re well-funded and have strong revenue.
We typically have two things at the forefront of our mind:
- Build a powerful app that is intuitive and easy to use
- Provide a great experience to our customers whenever they reach out with questions or suggestions
Our customers regularly praise the quality of support we offer. We actively listen to our customers, understand what they need, and give them smart solutions. As a Customer Success Leader, you’ll also be the champion for our users and funnel feedback to our product team so we can prioritize feature requests and bug fixes. In other words, you will serve as the eyes and ears of Ordoro in our pursuit of perfection.
All in all, here’s what the Customer Success Leader position entails:
- Getting to know our customers and understand their business, so you can help them set up their Ordoro account in the best way possible
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries over the phone and via email (you’ll handle ~ 20 calls and 50 emails a day)
- Work closely with our product team to prioritize features (you will contribute to identifying which features are needed most by our customers)
- Identify and communicate new patterns in customer needs (you will help us identify new pain points that can turn into new features)
- Above all, have fun with our customers, have fun with us, and have fun growing a kick ass company
We’re a tight-knit group of people, so good chemistry and someone with a similar outlook on life is very important to us. We tell lots of bad jokes and have a great time creating Ordoro. We figure that if we like you, so will our customers. Our ideal candidate would scream “yes” when asked the following questions:
- Do you love to help people? Seriously, are you the type that gets an immense sense of personal satisfaction when you help others accomplish their goals?
- Are you a great all-around communicator — in person, on phone and via email?
- Can you multi-task with the best of them?
- Do you often come up with creative solutions to common problems?
- Does the idea of shaping Ordoro’s path excite you?
- Do you like working in a dynamic environment where things change quickly?
- Can you bend Excel to your will using VLookup and Pivot tables?
- Are joining tables in SQL a breeze? (If you don’t know SQL, we will help you learn it early in the job)
- Are you techno curious? Do you have a basic familiarity with REST APIs, JSON, XML and a high level knowledge of how the web works?
- ¿Hablas español? (It’s not a requirement, but definitely a bonus if you speak Spanish)
- $50k annual salary
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and stock options
- Passionate teammates
- Whatever gear you need for the job
- Plenty of company lunches and a daily company snack run when the midday drag hits
- Company headquarters smack dab in the heart of downtown Austin, with paid-for parking (or monthly Metro pass)
Sounds amazing, right? If you think we’d be a good fit for you, send your resume and a unique cover letter to email@example.com with “[CSL]” in the subject line.
Please include the following in your cover letter:
- Tell us why you want to work at Ordoro and specifically in customer support ( extra effort and personal touches are a bonus)
- Ask us 5 questions about the position
- Tell us about a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great
- And just to make sure you’re paying attention, be sure to name all the sales channels that Ordoro is integrated with :-)