Pricing that scales with your business
Pricing Plan FAQs
Not finding the answer below? Call us at 512.271.9453 or email us at email@example.com for more help.
- Do you offer phone support?
- You betcha. All Basic and Pro users get 100% rock-solid phone support for no additional cost. Our software is so easy to use that you shouldn’t need to call us at all, but if you do need help, we’re totally here for you. Give us a buzz at 512.271.9453 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our support team will be happy to assist you.
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Absolutely not! Ordoro is a pay-as-you-go service if you sign up with one of our Month-to-Month plans. You can cancel at any time. If you do cancel, you’ll be billed for the current month, but you won’t be billed again.
- How does the Starter plan work?
- Our shipping-only, Starter plan is a great option for ecommerce merchants who are just getting up and running and have lower order volumes. Starter users won’t have access to our lowest USPS rates, but they can use all of our shipping features. Under the plan, orders are capped at 50 per month, which begins once a merchant’s 15-day trial is up. If the 50 order limit is hit within that 30-day period, or if a Starter user wants access to better USPS rates, it’s super-easy to upgrade to a Basic or Pro plan from within Ordoro.
- How does the free trial for Basic and Pro work?
- You get to try out all features of Ordoro Basic or Pro, completely free, for 15 days. During this time, we’ll provide unlimited phone support and free setup help for users trying out either one of those plans. You can cancel at any point during the 15 days and you won’t be charged a dime. At the end of the 15-day period, if you remain in Basic or Pro, your first payment will be billed to your credit card.
- What if my usage changes after I subscribe?
- We make it easy. If your order volume exceeds your current plan, we automatically upgrade you to the next tier. If you want to upgrade to a Pro plan (shipping and inventory management), you can easily do so in account settings.
- I’m a Mac user? Will Ordoro work for me?
- Yes! Ordoro is 100% web-based. It works on Mac and PC. There is nothing to download or install. All you need is a web-browser. We recommend Chrome, Firefox or IE10 and up.
- What are your support hours?
- We offer phone support (for Basic and Pro users) Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Central Time. On the weekend, we offer limited email support. If the phone lines are busy when you call, please leave a voicemail. We typically will follow up with you within the same day.