Information Ordoro Collects
We collect all data that you provide including data you provide via the Service, your device, telephone and email, as well as data we receive from partners, third party services you access through the Service, and through the use of log files, data analytics and error tracking technologies. More →
How We Use Personal Data
We process your personal data only with your consent or as needed to provide you the Service. We may also use your personal data to comply with legal obligations, operate our business, protect our customers, for vital or other public interests, or for other legitimate interests of Ordoro as further described below. More →
How We Share Personal Data
We share your data with our partners, service providers, contractors, agents and third party vendors as they need it to fulfill services you have requested of Ordoro, and we restrict their use of the data to that purpose. We may also share your data to comply with law or for other legitimate interests. More →
How We Secure Your Information
Accessing and Updating Your Information
You can access, get copies of, delete, change or correct your personal data, or request changes to our use of your personal data by using the contact information below. More →
Additional Privacy Information
In general, we receive and collect all information you provide via the Service, including by phone, email, and web chat. This includes personal data that can identify or relates to you, including, but not limited to, first and last name, home or other physical address, email address and password, phone number, age information, IP address, and credit card or other payment information. We may ask you to provide personal data that will enable us to enhance your use of the Service, for purposes such as facilitating correspondence with you, registering your entitlement to access certain special features, or to complete transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide that personal data. If you choose not to provide requested personal data, you may not be able to use certain features of the Service.
The personal data that you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with Ordoro and the use of our products and services, including the Service. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information through our Service, leverage our tools in connection with your authorized use of our products and services, process payment, facilitate interaction with third party services that you opt into via the Service, and alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services from Ordoro.
More specifically, we may use your personal data:
- To personalize the user experience - We may use your data to understand how you and our other users, as a group, use the Service, to analyze you shipping and spend preferences, and provide recommendations based on your past actions.
- To improve the Services - We continually strive to improve the Service based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively develop the Service and respond to your and other users’ support needs. For example, we may use your email address and phone number in response to your request for customer support on an existing transaction.
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide, will be used to send information and updates pertaining to the Service. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you opt in to our mailing list, you may receive emails that include Ordoro news, updates, related product or service information, and marketing material. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via contact information below.
Except as set forth herein or in any applicable Terms of Service, Order Form or other customer agreement, Ordoro does not rent, sell or share personal data it collects about you to or with third parties, and personal data collected from you is only used to provide you with our products and services and to comply with any requirements of law.
Agents or contractors of Ordoro may have access to your personal data on a need to know basis for the purpose of performing services on behalf of Ordoro. All such agents or contractors who have access to such data are required to keep it confidential and not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Ordoro or as otherwise required by law.
Ordoro or its agents or contractors may disclose personal data:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, interests, or safety of our company or the Services, our customers, or others; or in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may publish, share, distribute, or disclose non-personal data, which may include personal data that has been aggregated with information from other users or otherwise de-identified in a manner that does not allow such data about you to be separated from the aggregate data and identified as originating from you, to third parties, including Ordoro partners, sponsors and advertisers. Such non-personal data may help Ordoro identify and analyze demographic and psychographic trends and information, as well as report to third parties how many people saw, visited, or clicked on certain content, areas of the Service, ads or other materials. We may also use such non-personal data for research purposes, to show best practices in shipping, inventory management and other such activities.
Ordoro takes technological and organizational measures to protect your personal data against theft and unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification on Ordoro systems. For example:
- We only allow encrypted traffic (HTTPS) to the Service.
- Our systems are designed to protect personal data from unauthorized usage on shared computers in that users are required to log in using passwords through our Service.
- Our systems are located in controlled facilities managed proven services providers like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Rackspace.
Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal data and you transmit it to us at your own risk.
When you post a message in a Ordoro blog, forum, chat room, review, or customer feedback, the information you post may be accessible to other users of the Service and the public. If you post personal data anywhere on the Service that is accessible to other users or the public, you are advised that such personal data can be read, collected, used, or disseminated by others and could be used to send you unsolicited information or otherwise. Accordingly, you assume full responsibility for posting such data and agree that Ordoro is not responsible in any way for such publicly posted personal data.
Ordoro complies with applicable data protection laws, including applicable security breach notification requirements.
Data transfer. Our databases are currently located in the United States. Ordoro makes no claim that its Service is appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. If you access the Service from outside the United States, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal data from your location to the United States. You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and access to the Service. By sending us your information, you further consent to its storage within the United States.
Collection of Data from Children. The Service is not directed to children, and you may not use the Service or provide any personal data to Ordoro if you are under the age of 13 or if you are not old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us or write to us at the addresses below.