We’re looking for a savvy Inside Sales Representative to hop aboard the team. Your main objectives are straightforward — reach out to promising leads, discover their needs, describe how we meet them, and convert them into loyal customers.
Ordoro makes it easy for e-commerce businesses to ship orders and manage inventory. Everyday our software helps thousands of small businesses save lots of time and make more money by simplifying and automating their shipping and inventory management. It’s not a glamorous space, but we do our best to make it awesome. We’re well-funded and have strong revenue.
All in all, here’s what the Inside Sales Rep position entails:
- Launch conversations with prospects via both telephone and email outreach
- Fearlessly reach out to leads and hook them into the benefits of Ordoro
- Keep close tabs on the status of prospects, detailing their needs, tracking discussions, and constantly following up
- Perform demos to potential customers interested in a first-hand look at the product
- Work with our sales engineers to meet the specific technical demands of potential clients
- Obliterate your sales benchmarks and rake in cash for both the company and your wallet
There are a few qualifications we have in mind for the special someone to fill this position. Here’s the know-how and expertise we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 1+ years worth of sales experience, with expertise in persuasiveness and negotiation
- Familiarity with both the SaaS and ecommerce space
- Experience working with CRM software like Salesforce and Zendesk
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- A relentless drive to connect with, inform, and convert leads
- Ambitious, independent, and goal-driven, you have a laser-like focus on exceeding your metrics
- Whether you're working with customers or teammates, you've got the chops for clear communication in both verbal and written form
We’re an Austin-based tech company. You already know we aim to offer competitive salaries and equity, as well as advancement and growth opportunities (plus plenty of perks) in order to secure the cream of the crop.
- Salary: $70k - $80k OTE
- Enjoy our company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Access the career advancement opportunities that come with being a pioneering member of our customer management team
- Plenty of company lunches and a daily company snack run when the midday drag hits
- Company headquarters smack dab in the heart of downtown Austin, with paid-for parking
- We’ll equip you with all the tech and tools you need to succeed
Sounds amazing, right? If you think we’d be a good fit for you, tell us why and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include [Inside Sales Rep] in the subject line of the email.