We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative who’s a relentless hunter of prospects. With an emphasis on cold calling, prospecting, converting contacts, and setting up introductory meetings, your primary task at Ordoro will be to feed the beast that is our expanding sales team.
Ordoro makes it easy for e-commerce businesses to ship orders and manage inventory. Everyday our software helps thousands of small businesses save lots of time and make more money by simplifying and automating their shipping and inventory management. It’s not a glamorous space, but we do our best to make it awesome. We’re well-funded and have strong revenue.
As our Sales Development Representative, you’re our sales team’s front line, the first point of contact for outbound prospects. Your orders? Relentlessly scoping out, cold calling, and establishing meetings with leads.
Much of your day-to-day will be cold-calling prospects that have been internally and externally-curated over our six year history. As you reach out to contacts, you’ll need to identify those that show interest or promise, scheduling meetings between them and our inside sales reps whenever possible.
Here’s what the Sales Development Representative position entails:
- Review lead lists, cold calling each contact
- Gauge whether or not potential customers are a solid fit with Ordoro
- Set up appointments between leads and our inside sales reps
- Consistently hit customer retention rates and upsell benchmarks
There are a few qualifications we have in mind for the special someone to fill this position. Here’s the know-how and expertise we’re looking for:
- At least a year of experience in sales or account management; bonus points if it’s within the SaaS space
- Skilled at identifying and engaging prospective qualified leads
- Experience working with CRM applications is a plus
- As communicative as it gets (whether it be over phone, email, or chat)
- Ability to get up and running quickly in a dynamic team environment
We’re an Austin-based tech company. You already know we aim to offer competitive salaries and equity, as well as advancement and growth opportunities (plus plenty of perks) in order to secure the cream of the crop.
- Base + uncapped commissions (on target earnings of $50K)
- Enjoy our company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Access the career advancement opportunities that come with being a pioneering member of our sales team
- Plenty of company lunches and a daily company snack run when the midday drag hits
- Company headquarters smack dab in the heart of downtown Austin, with paid-for parking
- We’ll equip you with all the tech and tools you need to succeed
Sounds amazing, right? If you think we’d be a good fit for you, tell us why and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include [Sales Development Representative] in the subject line of the email.