We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the Ordoro sales organization. As the gatekeeper of our sales team, you will be responsible for engaging inbound sales requests, qualifying potential customers and — above all — being the initial face of the company with our sales prospects.
Austin-based Ordoro makes ecommerce easier for small to medium-sized businesses across the globe. We help thousands of businesses save time and increase revenue by simplifying and automating the fulfillment of their products. It’s not a glamorous space, but we do our best to make it awesome. We are well-funded, have a mature product and a proven track record, and our team is growing!
As our Sales Development Representative, you’re on the front lines as the first point of contact for our prospective customers. In this role, you will manage all inbound requests to Ordoro, help diagnose which are a viable match for our services, and when appropriate, introduce potential customers to our sales team. Much of your day-to-day will involve calling and emailing prospects who have shown interest in working with Ordoro.
There are a few characteristics we have in mind for that ideal someone to fill this role. We are looking for someone who:
- Brings at least one year of experience in sales or account management (bonus points if it was within the ecommerce space)
- Has an aptitude for identifying and engaging prospective qualified leads
- Wants to learn about how our customers’ businesses operate, with a keen interest in sales discovery
- Has strong organization and time management skills
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Is self-driven and has a work ethic that allows them to thrive while working in a remote environment
We’re a small, Austin-based tech company that offers competitive salaries, equity, and growth opportunities. On top of that, there’s no big company drama here — just like-minded, cross-functional coworkers focused on the same goal: making ecommerce better.
Here are some specifics:
- $55,000 On-Target Earnings ($36,000 base salary + uncapped commissions)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- 401(k), and stock options
- 100% remote (to keep you healthy and safe)
- Tools and technology to help you succeed while working remote, including:
- Apple laptop
- $1,000 allowance for home office improvements
- $70/mo internet reimbursement
- Paid team lunches
Sounds amazing, right? If you think we’d be a good fit for you, tell us why and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include [Sales Development Representative] in the subject line of the email.