We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the Ordoro sales organization. As the entry point to our team, you will be responsible for engaging inbound sales requests, qualifying those potential customers and overall representing the company with our sales prospects. You will qualify these prospects to ensure they are a good fit for us, and then assign them to a solution specialist in your team. We use a consultative sales model, so ensuring customer fit during that initial conversation is extremely important.
Ordoro makes it easy for e-commerce businesses to ship orders and manage inventory. Everyday our software helps thousands of small businesses save lots of time and make more money by simplifying and automating their shipping and inventory management. We’re well-funded and have strong revenue. All 20 of us work out of our headquarters right in the middle of downtown Austin. If you are looking for a large company with complex organizational structure, that’s not us. If you are looking for a fast-paced, small team of high-quality people, then you’ve found the right place.
As our Sales Development Representative, you’re our sales team’s front line, the first point of contact for inbound prospects. Your job is to provide a great first impression that represents the rest of the company, while asking the right questions to decide whether Ordoro is a right fit for the customer’s needs. Once you qualify the prospect, you will hand off that prospect to a solution specialist in your team who will continue to work with them.
There are a few qualifications we have in mind for the special someone to fill this position. Here’s the know-how and expertise we’re looking for:
- At least a year of experience in sales or account management; bonus points if it’s within the SaaS space
- Skilled at identifying and engaging prospective qualified leads
- As communicative as it gets (whether it be over phone, email, or chat)
- A keen interest in sales discovery, learning about how our customers’ businesses operate
- Self-driven with a desire to grow in the organization
- Ability to get up and running quickly in a dynamic team environment
We’re an Austin-based tech company. You already know we aim to offer competitive salaries and equity, as well as advancement and growth opportunities (plus plenty of perks) in order to secure the cream of the crop.
- Base + uncapped commissions (on target earnings of $56,000/year)
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), and stock options
- Internal promotion mantra, leading to lots of opportunities for growth
- Plenty of company lunches and a daily snack run when the midday drag hits
- Company headquarters in downtown Austin with paid-for parking
- All the tech and tools you need to succeed
Sounds amazing, right? If you think we’d be a good fit for you, tell us why and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include [Sales Development Representative] in the subject line of the email.