We’re looking for Support Engineer to join the cause. In this role, you’ll directly help our Support team by building tools to automate their processes, answer tough technical questions about the app and third party APIs, and bolster our Sales team by creating custom integrations and workflows using our own API.
Ordoro makes it easy for e-commerce businesses to ship orders and manage inventory. Everyday our software helps thousands of small businesses save lots of time and make more money by simplifying and automating their shipping and inventory management. It’s not a glamorous space, but we do our best to make it awesome. We’re well-funded and have strong revenue.
This is a new expansion to our already small Dev team, so you’ll have an opportunity to quickly make a big impact. Our developers code hard to make Ordoro awesome. We’re serious about having fun while we work and equally serious about taking time off to enjoy life.
Here are some daily responsibilities you can expect in this role:
- Create, maintain, and improve upon existing custom workflows for sales leads and existing customers
- Be the first line of defense when technical questions arise from our Sales and Support teams related to the app and internal tools
- Automate repetitive technical tasks like data exports for customers
You’ll get the normal startup-y benefits and then some:
- $65,000 annual salary
- Equity in the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k (though we don't match yet)
- Unlimited time off
- Whatever gear you need for the job
- Sweet office at 6th and Congress in downtown Austin, TX
- Downtown parking or monthly Metro Commuter Pass paid for
- Free lunch at least once per week
In our dream world, the person we’d hire would love:
- Using Python (bonus points for knowledge of Postgres, Redis, and exploring other technology that would make Ordoro awesome)
- Communicating with both technical and non-technical people alike
- Using APIs and third-party services, and figuring out all the fun little landmines their docs fail to mention
- Maintaining and improving existing code and processes
Sounds amazing, right? If you think we’d be a good fit for you, tell us why and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include [Support Engineer] in the subject line of the email.