Experience Hands-Free Dropshipping
For in-depth tutorials on configuring dropshipping in our system, visit our Dropshipping Guide and our Support Center →
Clicklessness is Key
The words dropshipping and hands-off go hand-in-hand. With that in mind, we’ve fashioned every part of Ordoro’s dropshipping workflow — from setup to fulfillment — to be as simplified as possible.
- Dropship at the Drop of a Hat
- Begin dropshipping in minutes with Ordoro. Setting up your products and vendors is as simple as filling in supplier information, importing products, assigning them to their designated vendors — and boom — you’re ready.
- Hone Your Process
- Once you’re setup, decide how you want your workflow to work. Manually select which vendor an order is emailed to or flip a switch that auto-routes each assigned product to its appropriate dropshipper. Ordoro also splits orders, giving you the option to take orders with multiple products, separate the dropshippable SKUs, and route them to vendors independently.
- Enter a Portal to Paradise
- Cut back on the back-and-forth between you and your suppliers. Activate the Vendor Portal, a feature that provides suppliers with an account allowing them to log into Ordoro and view on their active orders. Through it, they can print labels and create tracking information for those orders, which the app then relays back to your sales channels.
- Say Goodbye to the Work
- Through Ordoro’s open API, it’s possible to build custom integrations with your vendors to completely streamline your process. Orders are automatically introduced to their system for fulfillment without the need for communication — no emails, no phone calls, no work.
- Learn more about our API →